Monday, January 7, 2008

One Thing I Must Know Before I Die


(Originally written on 12.15.07)

I've always wondered why if new bulbs are put in at the same time and are of the same wattage, receiving the same amount of voltage, some of the lights in the letters of company names go out at different times.

Like tonight, we were driving in south jersey and drove past an O--I- E  D-pot.

Why does this happen????   I need to know before I die.

Let me know if you have any theories or plausible explanations.

Here is one from my friend, Tom...

"Simple...God doesn't like certain letter combinations. I mean, I'm pretty sure he likes all letters (except maybe Q), but we all have our irrational peavery. And certain neon schemes drive God bananas. It makes sense because he can see the whole world all the time, so those signs must feel like they're coming right through his bedroom window! I understand why he's upset."




What say YOU?

3 comments:

  1. Interesting...That I really never thought about...but now I am curious...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Before I die? Die ?!!!! Ah, I dont plan on dying.Thank you very much.
    I am so serious muchacha, I do not plan on dying!I mean,I hope I never die. I do however understand you're curiousity towards certain things like the light bulbs. Now that you mention it, that is kind of wierd.I wonder why that happens. Hmmmm ? /Very Truly Yours,"Muchacha",AKA "Elsie Patron"

    ReplyDelete
  3. i hope you don't die either, Muchacha *kiss!

    ReplyDelete