Thursday, December 4, 2008

Movin' on West...

We saw a really nice apt in Bloomfield last night. The one in Teaneck wasn't as promising. But this Bloomfield one has these benefits:

- cheaper than what we're paying now but one less bedroom (that we don't need anyway)
- has nice clean laundry room downstairs
- elevator- rent includes garage for 1 car
- heat / hot water included
- huuuuge living room/dining rm area
- bedroom is bigger than our current bedroom
- in a bldg where most apts are condos 
   so tenants are vested in property and take good care of it
- can paint it whatever colors we want!
- our cats can come!
- 13 miles closer to his job, about the same distance for me as it is now
- beautiful neighborhood, lots of shops, cafes, quaint little stores

***UPDATE: After agonizing over it together and then discussing with my brother and Joyce, we decided to move! Also, I found out that i won't have to pay a toll on the parkway when i get to work.. confirmed by my coworker. We're going to sign the lease and drop off the checks, right now!!!! Yay, I'm excited.

I really hope they give us keys early so we can bring our stuff over in trips, before the 1st.

Also, I told my sister about us moving. She's cool with it. Will miss us of course, but we'll still see her.

****Other UPDATE:  We signed the lease.  It's official.  New place on Jan. 1st.

Any paint color ideas?

Here are some pics....








No comments:

Post a Comment