Sunday, November 30, 2008

The Age of Faces















OK, so I've started another blog.  I'm not going to share the address because I kinda want it to be like a private online journal, except I've put no restrictions on it so really, it's public.

It's quite liberating, though.  I'm incorporating this idea that was inspired by a YouTube video.  Some dude had a video that was basically a buttload of pics of himself, one taken every day for like 3 or so years.  It was pretty cool.  So I decided to make one blog post every day and include a pic of me from that day.  Like a visual journal.  To see how the events of the day have affected me, as expressed through my face... and to see how the impacts of those events accumulates over the years.  Not sure how long I will keep it up but I think it's a good process for me right now.   

No comments:

Post a Comment