Saturday, December 6, 2008

Scrappy Memories



So we're cleaning out all the debris we don't need and I ran into this (the re-discovery of old paraphernalia that means absolutely nothing to almost ANYbody else is my favorite part of moving)

I took a scrap booking session with some friends one night and this is what I made.  It was a far cry from the usual family photos in floral frames and little triangles in every corner, but it was mine.  And I'm proud of it.  :)

The pics were taken in or around 2001.  Those were fun times.  :sigh:  Sadly, they're gone and all of my close friends and I have changed so much and we never even see each other anymore.  Drifted apart in more than one way.

This still makes me smile, though.  Good times.

4 comments:

  1. wat you talkin about? im still around.... always. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yeah. :)

    you've always been good to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is that Marlana I see?
    I do miss her. Remember when Cody Robinson Tried her pants on and they fit like a glove?

    ReplyDelete
  4. ROFLOLOLOL!!!

    I DO remember that. What a visual. Cody in Marlana's "skinny jeans" (which was really, ALL of her jeans). That was absolutely hysterical.

    You still talk to Cody? Wonder how he's doing.

    ReplyDelete